DIY Pallet Wood Bar / BBQ Serving Counter
Pallets ideas are growing in such a way that there remains no limit to make unique and creative wooden items. Pallets wood BBQ bar is also a great way to recycle used pallets wood. Creating BBQ bar with pallets gives you an opportunity to enjoy outdoor fun and picnic like time.
For making pallet BBQ bar, you have to:
- Collect pallets wood that would be easily available in a shipping area nearby you. You would have to buy pallets wood that is heat treated as you are going to make a pallets project regarding BBQ bar table.
- Create a structure of BBQ bar table in your mind however; you can draw it on a paper for your convenience.
- Start doing handy work to cut and assemble the pieces of pallets wood to create a functional BBQ bar table.
- You need to be good in fine cutting and jointing the pallets wood to form a stylish and useful BBQ table bar.
- Leave blank space in BBQ bar table to accommodate sand, coals etc.
- Make it sure that you have used measurement tools of precised results for right dimensions of BBQ bar table.
- Pallets made BBQ bar table can also be paint or colored with your favorite color or it would look good in rustic and natural look of pallets wood.
This is the way you can work with pallets wood to create a very good and active BBQ bar table using your carpentry and handy skills. You can also put your creativity to make it more sophisticated and good looking.
From: Julie Rasburn